Marathon Training Plans
We have always enjoyed using the ASICS training plans. They layout is very clear with enough space to write your own training notes on. They improve on a lot of plans you see by actually giving you the distance, time and pace for particular sessions, rather just a simple, for example, run for x amount of minutes. There is also a nice amount of variety in them. In addition they are 16 week plans.
Too many plans just repeat too many sessions in our opinion and these plans don't do that too much. They do not seem to be so easy to find online anymore so here they are for you to download and enjoy. Good luck with the training.
- ASICS TRAININGPLANS for a Sub 3.00 hour marathon.
- ASICS TRAININGPLANS for a Sub 3.30 hour marathon.
- ASICS TRAININGPLANS for a Sub 4.00 hour marathon.
- ASICS TRAININGPLANS for a Sub 4.30 hour marathon.
- ASICS TRAININGPLANS for a Sub 5.00 hour marathon.
We are planning to put on here some half marathon training plans in the style of those above and also adaptation of the above for 3.15 and 3.45 marathon target times.