Race Date Sun 2nd Apr 2023
Race Status Entries Open
|Race Start Time:||09:45||Entry On Day:||No|
|Running Surface:||Road||Race Cut Off Time:||6:40 hours|
|Route Undulation:||Mostly Flat||Race Town:||Brighton|
|Timing Method:||Chip||Race Location:||East Sussex|
|Number Collection:||Posted||Race Entry Cost:||£85.00|
|Distance Markers:||Miles||Race Status:||Entries Open|
|Road Status:||Unknown||Use Headphones:||No|
|Max Number:||11000||Race Format:||1 Lap|
|Race Start Time:||09:45|
|Entry On Day:||No|
|Race Cut Off Time:||6:40 hours|
|Route Undulation:||Mostly Flat|
|Race Location:||East Sussex|
|Race Entry Cost:||£85.00|
|Race Status:||Entries Open|
|Race Format:||1 Lap|
Where is the race?
The race is located in Brighton, United Kingdom.
Can I wear headphones at the Brighton Marathon?
Is the race still going ahead?
Change is always possible, please contact the race organiser to confirm this at: [email protected]
What is the maximum allowed time to complete the race?
The maximum time allowed is 6:40 hours
Race Entry Information
Brighton Marathon Race Entry
The website organising the Brighton Marathon is https://brightonmarathonweekend.co.uk/
The Brighton Marathon will take place on 02 April 2023
The Brighton Marathon is a popular marathon, with only limited places available.
- Chip timing
- Inclusion on the mobile app for live tracking and results
- Official technical t-shirt
- Pre-Event Goody bag
- Individual runner number and race pack including kit bag for baggage lorries
- Kit bag transportation to finish
- Water stations and gel stations
- Cheer points, bands and music on course
- Fuel at the finish
- Access to the Beach Village with food, drink and entertainment, live screens and shopping
- Training plans
- Email runner communications and support
Brighton Marathon Race Route Map