Race Date Sun 15th Oct 2023
Race Status Provisional
|Race Start Time:||10:00||Entry On Day:|
|Running Surface:||Trail||Race Cut Off Time:||TBC|
|Route Undulation:||Hilly||Race Town:||Bodelva|
|Timing Method:||Chip||Race Location:||Cornwall|
|Number Collection:||Posted||Race Entry Cost:||£34.00|
|Distance Markers:||Unknown||Race Status:||Provisional|
|Road Status:||Unknown||Use Headphones:||No|
|Max Number:||Race Format:||1 Lap|
|Race Start Time:||10:00|
|Entry On Day:|
|Race Cut Off Time:||TBC|
|Race Entry Cost:||£34.00|
|Race Format:||1 Lap|
Where is the race?
The race is located in Bodelva, United Kingdom.
Can I wear headphones at the Eden Project Half Marathon?
Is the race still going ahead?
Change is always possible, please contact the race organiser to confirm this at: [email protected]
What is the maximum allowed time to complete the race?
The maximum time allowed is unknown, sorry.
Race Entry Information
Eden Project Half Marathon Race Entry
The website organising the Eden Project Half Marathon is https://www.edenproject.com/visit/whats-on/eden-marathon-and-half-marathon
The Eden Project Half Marathon start is at Pineapple car park. The race is on a hilly multi-terrain course around the famous site which follows a route through areas of mining heritage and countryside landscapes. The half marathon is mainly run on public roads which account for approximately 60% of the course and trails, paths and private roads for the other 40%.
The race organisers state that there is free entry to Eden for runners and accompanying family members and supporters on the day. Water stations are provided every three miles and isotonic drinks every seven miles.
One tree will be planted for each runner registered rather than getting a t-shirt.
Eden Project Half Marathon Course Map