Race Date Sun 12th Nov 2023
Race Status Provisional
|Race Start Time:||09:00||Entry On Day:||Yes|
|Running Surface:||Mixed||Race Cut Off Time:||3:00 hours|
|Route Undulation:||Undulating||Race Town:||Liverpool|
|Timing Method:||Chip||Race Location:||Merseyside|
|Number Collection:||Collect||Race Entry Cost:||£35.00|
|Distance Markers:||Race Status:||Provisional|
|Road Status:||Roads Open To Traffic||Use Headphones:||Not Recommended|
|Max Number:||50||Race Format:|
|Race Start Time:||09:00|
|Entry On Day:||Yes|
|Race Cut Off Time:||3:00 hours|
|Use Headphones:||Not Recommended|
|Road Status:||Roads Open To Traffic|
|Race Entry Cost:||£35.00|
Where is the race?
The race is located in Liverpool, United Kingdom.
Can I wear headphones at the The Drop 10 Mile Liverpool?
What is the maximum allowed time to complete the race?
The maximum time allowed is 3:00 hours
Race Entry Information
The Drop 10 Mile Liverpool Race Entry
The website organising the The Drop 10 Mile Liverpool is https://www.thedropuk.co.uk/the-drop-liverpool.html
The Drop is exactly that - you are put on a bus... blindfolded... taken to an unknown location...You will have no tech, no map, no watch, no idea where you are... Your challenge is to make it back to HQ or be lost for ever?
What do you get on the day:
- Transport to the start location
- Support vehicles... THERE ARE NO SUPPORT VEHICLES!
- A hot meal, food & drink's etc are available at the event HQ bring some £s
There is also a 15 mile option available.
Please note the following important information:
- Using of a GPS device. Recording your progress is acceptable, but the device you use will have to be sealed in the emergency bag. (We will supply this and seal it for you!)
- Using a map other than any that you will be given.
- Using anything except your own two legs to get you to the finish!
- Breaking the seal on the emergency kit bag.
- Cut off time 4 hours 15-Mile & 3 hours 10-mile.
The Drop Liverpool Race Map