LEE VALLEY VELOPARK HALF MARATHON
- - Lee Valley VeloPark January (Postponed) Link
- - Lee Valley VeloPark February (Open) Link
- - Lee Valley VeloPark March (Open) Link
- - Lee Valley VeloPark April (Open) Link
- - Lee Valley VeloPark May (Open) Link
- - Lee Valley VeloPark June (Open) Link
- - Lee Valley VeloPark July (Open) Link
- - Lee Valley VeloPark August (Open) Link
- - Lee Valley VeloPark September (Open) Link
- - Lee Valley VeloPark November (Open) Link
Race Date: 30th Jan 2021 - (Postponed)
Race Name: Lee Valley VeloPark January
This same race will also run on these dates :
|Race Start Time:||12:00|
|Number Collection:||Collect On The Day|
|Race Distance Markers:||Miles|
|Entry On Day:||No|
|Race Cut Off Time:||TBC|
|Race Status:||Race Going Ahead|
The Lee Valley VeloPark is a one mile road circuit and a great course to test yourself over a new distance. There will be chip timing every mile for you to view after the race. This was a London 2012 Olympic venues, to giveyou that extra inspiration to get a personal best.
There are several distances that can be run - th Half Marathon, 10 Mile, 10k, 5k or just a mile on this unique one mile lap. There is also a free kids mile available.
Race start times:
10am – 10mile (2:30 hour cut off)
10:30am – Half Marathon Wave 1 (1:50 hour cut off)
11am – Half Marathon Wave 2 (3 hour cut off)
11:30am – 10k Wave 1 (55 minute cut off)
12pm – 10k Wave 2 (90 minute cut off)
1pm – 5k Wave 1 (45 minute cut off)
The race provides each runner with a medal, water, fruit & flapjack on the day.
Unaffiliated: £25.00 / Affiliated: £23.00
Race Information / Entry Website
- - Lee Valley VeloPark January https://www.runthrough.co.uk/event/lee-valley-velopark-january-2021/
- - Lee Valley VeloPark February https://www.runthrough.co.uk/event/lee-valley-velopark-february-2021/
- - Lee Valley VeloPark March https://www.runthrough.co.uk/event/lee-valley-velopark-march-2021/
- - Lee Valley VeloPark April https://www.runthrough.co.uk/event/lee-valley-velopark-april-2021/
- - Lee Valley VeloPark May https://www.runthrough.co.uk/event/lee-valley-velopark-may-2021/
- - Lee Valley VeloPark June https://www.runthrough.co.uk/event/lee-valley-velopark-june-2021/
- - Lee Valley VeloPark July https://www.runthrough.co.uk/event/lee-valley-velopark-july-2021/
- - Lee Valley VeloPark August https://www.runthrough.co.uk/event/lee-valley-velopark-august-2021/
- - Lee Valley VeloPark September https://www.runthrough.co.uk/event/lee-valley-velopark-september-2021/
- - Lee Valley VeloPark November https://www.runthrough.co.uk/event/lee-valley-velopark-november-2021/
Where is the race?
The race is located in Olympic Park, United Kingdom.
Can I wear headphones at the Lee Valley VeloPark Half Marathon?
Unknown by the organisers.
Is the race still going ahead despite coronavirus (covid-19) concerns?
There could be changes made to the race due to covid-19, therefore please contact the race organiser to confirm this at https://www.runthrough.co.uk
Maximum number of entrants: 400
Maximum time allowed : TBC