RUN AINTREE HALF MARATHON
|Race Start Time:||10:00|
|Running Surface:||Roads And Paths|
|Race Distance Markers:||Miles|
|Entry On Day:||Unknown|
|Race Cut Off Time:||3:00 hours|
|Headphones Allowed:||Bone conduction headphones are allowed|
|Race Status:||Race Going Ahead|
10.00am - Half Marathon
11:05am - 5k & 10k
The entire course is inside the Aintree racecourse on the roads/paths not on grass.
Each mile will be accurately marked out and we have plenty of helpers to keep you quite literally on track and encourage you on your way to that chequered flag finish.
The race involves laps around the circuit, the course is flat and quick. There will be 1 lap for the 5k, 2 laps for the 10k and 4 laps for the Half Marathon.
Unaffiliated: £28.00 / Affiliated: £26.00
Race Information / Entry Website
- - Run Aintree May https://www.runaintree.com/event/run-aintree-5k-10k-half-may-2021/
- - Run Aintree July https://www.runaintree.com/event/run-aintree-5k-10k-half-july-2021/
- - Run Aintree Sept https://www.runaintree.com/event/run-aintree-5k-10k-half-september-2021/
- - Run Aintree Dec https://www.runaintree.com/event/run-aintree-december-2021/
- - Run Aintree January https://www.runaintree.com/event/run-aintree-january-2022/
Where is the race?
The race is located in Liverpool, United Kingdom.
Can I wear headphones at the Run Aintree Half Marathon?
Bone conduction headphones are allowed by the organisers.
Is the race still going ahead despite coronavirus (covid-19) concerns?
There could be changes made to the race due to covid-19, therefore please contact the race organiser to confirm this at https://www.runaintree.com/
Maximum number of entrants: 2000
Maximum time allowed : 3:00 hours